The main event is headlined by St.Pierre/Serra 2. Starts at 10pm. I hope St.Pierre dominates him.
The main event is headlined by St.Pierre/Serra 2. Starts at 10pm. I hope St.Pierre dominates him.
Know anything about any of the other matches?
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
Matt Serra Vs. Georges St. Pierre
Travis Lutter Vs. Rich Franklin
Nathan Quarry Vs. Kalib Starnes
Charles McCarthy Vs. Michael Bisping
Mark Bocek Vs. Mac Danzig
Joe Doerksen Vs. Jason MacDonald
Jason Day Vs. Alan Belcher
Ed Herman Vs. Demian Maia
Rich Clementi Vs. Sam Stout
Brad Morris Vs. Cain Velasquez
Kuniyoshi Hironaka Vs. Jonathan Goulet (
Damn, was hoping to see some more of Lesnar.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
Hes fighting Mark Coleman in the summer.
Stout vs. Clementi should be a good fight.
My predictions for the fights
St. Pierre via KO
Franklin over Lutter by UD.
Don't know why but I have a feeling Quarry over Starnes by ref stoppage.
Bisping via sub.
Danzig by sub
Doerksen by sub
Belcher by KO
Herman by ref stoppage
Stout by KO
Velasquez by KO
Goulet by dec.
crack is whack
Bookmarks